I’ve recently been nominated for the awesome ‘Awesome Blogger Award’ by LynDurante from http://lyndurante.com/ . Thank you, Lyn! I was really surprised by this! I’ll gladly take part in this!
Check out her nomination here.
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala.
This is lifted from her original blog about the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- What’s your most favourite book?
Belle by Lesley Pearse. It’s such an amazing book, I got sucked into it and didn’t want to stop reading. Best story I’ve ever read.
- Who for you is the most influential person?
Jessie J. She’s such an amazing artist, and her songs have so much meaning. She influences people to go for what they want, and to be a kind and loving person. She’s a real example.
- What is that one legacy that you want to leave to the world?
Nothing material really. I’d love to start a couple of charities, one for animal rescue, and another one for the LGBTQ+ community, for people who are going through some trouble because of their sexuality. Those are the things I’d like to be able to pass on.
- How do you want to be remembered?
I’d love people to look back at me as someone that helped many others, both animals and people. I’d love to be an inspiration to others, to do good things, and help where you can.
- What makes you happy?
The little things. Waking up in the morning and walking out of the house to catch my train, and looking up at the sky shifting color is the first thing that puts a real happy smile on my face. Campfires with friends, and just really having people I can count on. Helping others too.
- What is your favourite food?
My vegan mushroom risotto!
- Which country or place do you want to visit next?
That’s a tough one! I’d love to see the whole world, and I never know where to go first! I’m going to Italy this summer, yet if I had the money, I’d probably pick Vietnam. But I’m sure both are absolutely amazing!
- What is your all time favourite song?
‘Who You Are’ by Jessie J! I first heard this song on an x factor USA audition by Jillian Jensen, and I fell in love with it instantly. I later looked into Jessie J and only fell further in love with her songs. Who you are always stayed a special one to me though, as it really helped me through a tough time.
- Your favourite movie or genre?
My favorite movie definitely is ‘If I Stay’. It’s such a beautiful story, that’ll leave you in so many tears. My favorite genre would have to be a romantic drama, but really I enjoy all kinds of movies.
- What inspires you?
People! Haha. But really, they do. While this world is full of idiocy, every now and then you bump into someone that’s truly doing something to make a difference. It can be in all kinds of different ways. But seeing people making a difference, makes me want to make a difference too.
So let’s nominate some other people! Here are The Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
My Questions for you:
- Who do you look up to?
- What do you want to accomplice in the future?
- If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
- Are you a traveler who look for budget or luxury on your holidays?
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
- If today’d be the end of the world, what’d you do?
- If you knew you were going to die one year from today, what would you do and how would you want to be remembered?
Looking forward to reading the answers to these questions!